Become an Internet Society’s Youth Ambassador!
Each year, the Internet Society chooses fifteen young, passionate people to participate in our Youth Ambassador Program, equipping the next generation of Internet leaders to collaborate and innovate for a better world.
Am I Eligible?
All applicants must:
- Be between the ages of 18-30 at the date of the submitted application
- Have a high level of reading, speaking and writing skills in English
- Be comfortable with public speaking and communicating positions
- Have continuous access to the Internet during all the phases of the program as well as the appropriate equipment
- Be able to dedicate a minimum of 4 hours per week during the full program duration
- Have the availability to take part in weekly meetings and webinars, usually between 11h and 16h UTC
- Be able to travel and hold a valid passport
- Not have been previously selected as an Internet Society’s IGF Ambassador, IGF Youth Ambassador, Youth@IGF Fellow, or Youth Ambassador
This program brings the opportunity to:
- Attend a significant Internet event especially selected for you according to your preferences, profile, and location.
- Deepen your subject expertise through specific Internet governance online training.
- Broaden your advocacy, communications, project management, and leadership skills.
- Engage and collaborate with key Internet stakeholders from around the world.
- Be mentored by key Internet leaders and experts.
- Develop the skills and connections needed to make more of an impact in your local community (and beyond!)