IFAF Institute of Fine Arts, Foumban
A competitive entrance examination is open for the recruitment of 250 students into the first year of the Institute of Fine Arts Foumban of the University of Dschang for the 2022-2023 academic year, in the following training fields and domains:
• Plastic Arts (Painting and drawing, sculpture, carving, ceramics, history of Arts and contemporary Arts): 25 places.
• Decorative Arts (Dress-Design and Style, and Textile Arts) 80 places.
• Arts, Technology and Heritage (Wood and Fibre Technology, Heritage and Museum Studies) : 50 places
• Performing Arts (Dance and Choreographic Arts, Musical Arts, Cinematographic and Audio-Visual Art, Theatre Art): 20 places.
• Architecture and Engineering Art (Architecture): 75 places.
GCE Advanced Level Science Subjects
The entrance examination will take place on the 07 and 08 of September 2022 in the following Centres: Foumban, Bamenda-Bambui, Yaounde-Nkolbisson, Dschang and Douala.